Friday

Sensuous Glamour




The Tides Resort Unexpected, earthy, glamorous. I'm warning you now... you're going to see a lot of hotel posts here (but I won't overwhelm you) because I looove hotels. I find them - the right ones - crisp, sexy, efficient (when I want something, I get it almost immediately) and of course, anonymous. The right hotel will make you feel so good, you won't care about being a vigilant tourist. Your hotel becomes your destination. Miami Beach's Tides Resort makes me feel exactly like that. Just a block away from my condo, the Tides interior and exterior spaces were expertly designed by interior decorator, Kelly Wearstler who used natural materials and organic textures such as wire-brushed bleached wood, rope and shell and faux animal-hide accent rugs as well as nautical and tropical motifs all in a palette of pinks, beiges and sand tones. Together, the hotel's colors and materials create a masterful blend between the opulence of Wearstler’s interiors and the sea, sand and palm trees of the adjacent beachfront. The Tides is a quick escape whenever I need to decompress and relax. I think you'll love it too... http://www.tidesresort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's All Here